There wasn’t a great entry at the RosSolo on Sunday, so Rich leads from Richard! The points table is now on the club website:
There’s a dozen of you this weekend, so we should see some good battles! Don’t forget you need…
- A timing strut fitted
- Your racing licence and club card
- A sticker showing the off position of the key – a marker pen and silver gaffer tape works well.
- Some yellow tape on the battery earth lead.
- Numbers on the side of your car (same number all season as in the entry list). We’re not providing the magnetic backing we did last year, so you’ll need to ensure you’ve got a background with numbers on. If you get stuck for numbers, black tape will get you through if Merlin are out of stock. This might be suitable background and can be delivered Friday on Prime:
- Race suit, gloves and helmet to the right standard
See you Saturday!