The 2021 Llandow Sprint is closed to spectators. If you’re planning to come to the event, you must be one of the following:
- a member of the organising team.
- a competitor
- a marshal
- Limited spaces available
- Trainee positions available for those with no experience
- Free lunch & take home a bottle of wine
- Get in touch with Mark Tooth to volunteer
- a member of the live streaming team
- Limited spaces for camera operators
- Get in touch on social platforms to volunteer
You will not be allowed into the venue unless you have signed on.
07.15: Gates will open allowing access to venue
07.30: Competitors may walk the Course, ensuring social distancing, until 08.45
07.30: Scrutineering commences (within Paddock)
08.15: Latest time for competitors’ arrival
09.00: Practice Run starts
Timed runs will start shortly after Practice Run has finished. Circumstances permitting competitors will
be offered at least three timed runs.